What does FREE SHIPPING include?
Free Shipping is available for all purchases. Free Freight Shipping includes a standard shipment through the preferred carrier. Items weighing over 125 lbs are shipped LTL that includes a standard curbside delivery with lift-gate. At this time we only ship within the contiguous United States.
Safe delivery is included in the price when you buy from Combo Nation Safes & Vaults. This is a curbside tailgate delivery. That means they unload it from the truck. Moving it in is up to you. Some delivery companies will assist with bringing the safe indoors (or even installation) for an extra fee. You may ask them when they call to arrange a delivery time.
In-home safe delivery can be expensive. Prices are based on the weight of the safe, location in the home, stairs (three stairs is generally considered a flight of stairs) or other considerations like a muddy yard or new construction. That said, we recommend letting the pros do it. Damage to your home/office, or worse, your body is less likely.
Free Shipping for items weighing under 125lbs includes Standard Ground Delivery via the preferred carrier (FedEx, USPS or UPS).
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Don't Sign Until
SPECIAL NOTE: Safes are tough but it is still possible for them to be damaged during the shipping process. Do NOT sign for shipments until you have thoroughly inspected for any damage. Combo Nation Safes & Vaults is not responsible for shipments that are NOT signed for as damaged upon arrival.
Do not sign for the shipment before you have thoroughly inspected for any damage. Any signs of damage must be noted on the delivery receipt for any discount or for a replacement to be possible.
Inspection of Freight Deliveries
- All LTL freight deliveries must be inspected for damage at the time of delivery. The banding will need to be cut and the box removed from the safe in order for proper inspection. Please set aside some time for this inspection as there is no recourse with the carrier if you do not inspect the delivery.
- The safe itself should be inspected for any signs of damage including indentations and friction marks. Any signs of damage must be noted on the delivery receipt for any discount or for a replacement to be possible. Combo Nation Safes & Vaults must be notified within 24 hours.
- Please note that the driver cannot leave until the delivery receipt is signed for. If you are uncertain of the proper procedures please contact Combo Nation Safes & Vaults.
- Again, Do NOT sign for the shipment until you have thoroughly inspected for any damage. Combo Nation Safes & Vaults is not responsible for shipments that are not signed for as damaged upon arrival.
- Under NO circumstances shall the consignee discard the pallet or packaging material until the safe has been determined to be in good working condition and/or all claim issues have been resolved.
- Failure to follow the procedures above will remove all liability of damage from Combo Nation Safes & Vaults and require the consignee to file any claims against the carrier themselves.
All freight shipped is shipped in an upright position, banded down to a wooden pallet. Any signs of damage, freight not being delivered upright position are justified reasons for the customer to require further inspection of the actual freight itself. If the damage is minimal and acceptable to the consignee, they will be required to make note of the damage on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery prior to signing the delivery receipt.
Occasionally there may be damage that is not apparent upon receipt of a shipment. Some freight carriers allow up to 15 days from receipt of shipment to accept claims of concealed damage, others do not. After the allowable time of concealed damage claims has passed, Combo Nation Safes & Vaults cannot assist with freight claims. For this type of damage, a replacement safe is not an option. Any discount will be given once the claim has been approved.
For Damaged Parcel Shipments
The customer must notify Combo Nation Safes & Vaults of any damages within 24 hours of receipt. Customer will also be required to provide Combo Nation Safes & Vaults with a brief description of the damage. If the customer declines to keep the damaged safe, it will be the customer’s responsibility to repackage and hold the safe until a claim can be submitted and FedEx, USPS, UPS or an LTL carrier can retrieve the damaged safe, the process can take up to approximately two weeks.
LTL Curbside Delivery
Delivery Considerations & Limitations
All residential and business deliveries made by the LTL freight carriers will be from a 48 to 53-foot tractor-trailer (semi-truck). If you are unable to accommodate a delivery from a tractor-trailer of that length then please contact us at 1 888-926-9648.
The tractor-trailers will ONLY go down a driveway if there is enough room for them to turn around. They are not required to back down a driveway.
The drivers come equipped with a pallet jack to assist them in moving the safe. If the delivery area is unpaved, too steep or inaccessible the driver at his/her own discretion will deliver the safe as close to the curb as possible.
NOTE: Customers who refuse the delivery because the driver was unable to provide garage or even curbside delivery will be charged all shipping charges to and from the address of delivery plus a 20-30% restocking fee for the safe. These fees will be deducted from the original purchase price of the safe prior to refund.
Delivery Details (For all Curbside Deliveries)
Delivery usually, entails one freight driver unloading the safe from the truck with a lift gate and a pallet jack. They will place the safe as close to the curb of the destination address as possible. Some remote rural areas, islands, toll bridge access areas, union states, ferry tolls, etc. may be subject to additional charges.
Once, the safe is unloaded off the truck it is the responsibility of the customer to move the safe inside the delivery address. This is not a garage delivery.
- Curbside delivery is defined as delivery of the freight as close to the actual delivery address as possible.
- Please remember the size of the tractor trailer and certain safety precautions may prevent the freight carrier from delivering the freight at the actual curb or delivery address.
- Lift-gate service is available for an extra charge.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to coordinate inside delivery of the freight with the trucking company, sub-contractors, and/or themselves.
- The freight carrier is not responsible for the inside delivery of any freight. Inside delivery is not a service that Combo Nation Safes & Vaults currently offers but we would be happy to assist you to find qualified local help. Contact us for assistance.
NOTE: All customers must be available to take immediate delivery (1-2 days) of their order when contacted by the carrier. Customers whom cannot take immediate delivery due to the customer’s unavailability may result in additional freight charges and/or storage fees.
The Delivery appointments are made by the freight carrier. The freight carrier will be instructed to call you and schedule a delivery appointment when your order arrives at the delivery terminal. Combo Nation Safes & Vaults is not responsible if deliveries are late or missed due to unforeseen circumstances.
All business deliveries will be made without an appointment during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
Any address corrections, re-consignments or storage issues due to freight being undeliverable will not be the responsibility of Combo Nation Safes & Vaults and may result in additional fees.
It will be the responsibility of the customer to find a resolution to the issues in a timely manner.
Combo Nation Safes & Vaults reserves the right to authorize a return of any freight that is found to be undeliverable where the customer, after repeated attempts, is found to be unavailable for contact. The customer will be charged for all freight to and from the point of delivery regardless if the buyer was eligible for free shipping. Additionally, a 20-30% restocking fee for the safe will be applied. These fees will be deducted from the original purchase price of the safe prior to refund.
Customers who cancel their orders after the order has shipped will be responsible for all the shipping charges to and from the delivery address.
FedEx, USPS or UPS are used on all safe & accessory orders weighing under 125lbs (depending on the product, distributor, and carriers). Shipment can be upgraded to 2nd Day Air per customer’s request and at additional cost to the customer, if available.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returns & Refunds
- Safe can be returned with a full refund for a period of 14 days from the date of delivery.
- All returns must be approved by an authorized Combo Nation Safes & Vaults representative and returned with a required Return Authorization Number.
- Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number that is issued by Combo Nation Safes & Vaults. Please contact customer service by email (email@example.com) or phone (1 888-926-9648) to request a Return Authorization Number.
- The original sales receipt is required.
- The safe must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging materials, shelves, hardware, and instructions.
- Safes are subject to a 20%-30% restocking fee based on the condition of the returned item. Any restocking fee is at the discretion of Combo Nation Safes & Vaults.
- Upon Return Authorization approval, Combo Nation Safes & Vaults will provide the customer with the appropriate instructions for the return.
- The warehouse return address depends on which warehouse it was shipped from.
- Refund amounts are for returned product only. No refunds for freight charges.
- Shipping charges to or from the point of destination will be charged to the customer.
- Return shipments must be paid by the customer and shipped to our designated warehouse with adequate shipping insurance.
- Unauthorized returns or returns without prior approval will be returned to customer freight collect.
- Safes must be returned in the original packaging and must be received in an approved condition to the warehouse undamaged and unused within 7 days of the issuance of the return authorization number.
- NOTE: 'Free Gifts' are offered with select safe purchases. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the Free Gift will be deducted from the return balance of your safe if you received a Free Gift with the purchase of your safe and you return the safe.
In addition: If the returned safe is received by Combo Nation Safes & Vaults damaged it may be subject to additional fees. These fees will be determined by an authorized Combo Nation Safes & Vaults representative and will be prorated according to the extent of the damage.
Customers will be charged for freight to and from the point of delivery regardless if the buyer was eligible for free shipping. All freight charges will either be prepaid by the customer directly to the carriers or will be deducted from the safe refund. Credits will only be issued upon receipt and inspection of all returned safes.
Exchanges are subject to in-store product availability and manufacturer policies. Contact us with questions.